What's new

Indy area Herf April 6

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Bah, my availability is poor for the next couple weeks. With Father’s Day weekend, kids birthdays and a vacation. My only opportunity is probably Sunday July 1. Maybe we could see how many people could make that day work? Smokers Choice and Blend are open Sundays, but neither is downtown. Carmacks I believe is also open Sunday, but even further away.

@navyvet I could help you commute somewhere if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ll have family in town next weekend, so that won’t work, the weekend after I’ll be back in California for the weekend, but the weekend of July 1 might work, either a Saturday evening or Sunday, preferably earlier in the day.

I’ve also got some free time on Tuesdays, if that’s an option.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My best bet is the Sunday July 1. I’m returning from a trip on Saturday. So that’s no good. Smokers Choice has the earliest hours on a Sunday I believe. About 25 mins from downtown. @irratebass has the lowdown on that place.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
My best bet is the Sunday July 1. I’m returning from a trip on Saturday. So that’s no good. Smokers Choice has the earliest hours on a Sunday I believe. About 25 mins from downtown. @irratebass has the lowdown on that place.
The lounge opens at 11am, the humidor will be open at 9am, I can POSSIBLY be bribed to open up early, just let me know :)