What's new

IndyRob is the man!!

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Let me preface this by saying that I've smoked a ton of NCs in my day, far too many to remember! So when I went into the cooler the other night to pick out that night's smoke, I reached for a smoke that I've never tried before. It was traded to me in the Newbie Sampler Trade by IndyRob. It was a ....Tatuaje, but that's all I know and man was it good. I can honestly say that besides the CAO Black, this is the best NC that I've ever had! It was everything that a premo should be; great taste, slow and even burn, and it got better as I continued to smoke it. I havee to give props to Rob, that smoke made my day!! Thanks Again, bro!

What was it and how do I get me hands on more? I did look online, it looks like a Tatuaje Noella from Pepin, but everywhere I go, they are sold out and the prices are out of this world!! Is that what I smoked, Rob?

If so, I guess that means that I'm officially a Pepin whore in training :)
:hearteyes :hearteyes

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
the noellas are some of my favorite, I love having them in my cooler at all times.
around $150 online, I usually by them here in LA for the same price if I pay cash.
they have such a nice tang and after a few of those, you won't even look at the CAO blacks ever again. I have a whole box in my other cooler, just aging away

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
indy just hooked me up with a box of the noellas. mighty fine smoke!! let me repeat,,, MIGHTY FINE SMOKE!!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Smoked a Taino and a number of Noellas over the weekend. Mighty fine indeed. Nice going Rob.

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just found them at Holt's, but I also saw Old Henry from Peppin....Has anyone tried them, if so are they worth the price??

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Chuck is the Old Henry person to ask. He likes the robusto size lot, says the Churchill size is very strong. I sent a Churchill to Fredneck recently, he like it very much he smoked over the weekend. From what I have heard the Old Henry are spicy and strong like the Tatuaje brown but less complex.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Chuck is the Old Henry person to ask. He likes the robusto size lot, says the Churchill size is very strong. I sent a Churchill to Fredneck recently, he like it very much he smoked over the weekend. From what I have heard the Old Henry are spicy and strong like the Tatuaje brown but less complex.
This is my every day smoke. Lots of spice and a little sweetness. Plenty bold