What's new

Inexpensive Cigars... Do you have a guilty favorite?

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I have been enjoying cigars for 20 years now....No expert. but I love the leaf!

My go-to inexpensive stogie is the Henry Clay* Brevas Finas.
*(NOT the JR Honduran version)

Great, solid core of core of sweet tobacco, with a healthy dose of black pepper.

Oily, chewy wrapper over a famously misshaped cigar (NOT a pretty stick...Some hate it or won't try it because it does not have the normal aesthetic attributes).

Just a great, well made smoke that has by far been the most consistent cigar I have experienced. Always burns true, always delivers a strong spicy smoke.

Well worth a sampling, IMHO…Especially for the price

PM me if you try one!:grin:

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
My go to inexpensive smokes are the camacho corojo nacionales, padron palmas, Cuba aliados and the ci legends white label...

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
I love the Puros Indios Special Aged Pyramid Maduro!
The New Benchmade Blend by Pepin (don't know why everyone swears they're made by camacho or ashton! *lol*)
Perdomo Fresh Wheel Maduro
and the second cigar I smoked.... The Don Kiki Reds!
I actually really like the Don Kiki Reds. I also really like the Joya De Nic's Fuerte. They use use the same wrapper as on the 1970's for $35ish per 25 on Cbid.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
I know it's a double post but I really think everybody has some Flor De Oliva's in the humi............even if they wont admit it. I still have like 15 from the first bundle I bought 2 years ago.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I know it's a double post but I really think everybody has some Flor De Oliva's in the humi............even if they wont admit it. I still have like 15 from the first bundle I bought 2 years ago.
I admit it. I just bought another bundle of the Lanceros....great every day smoke, especially when it is freezing cold outside...Do not feel guilty about throwing it out when my fingers are falling off....

Liteumup

CRA Member #202832
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The CI yellow label which retails for $60 a box and can almost be found in bundles on a jam...........yum yum!!!