What's new

Interesting how your taste evolves/changes.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tastes definitely change and I'm going through something like that now. I used to smoke a fair amount of cigars and then just kind of drifted away for several years, mostly due to busy life, family, etc. Now that I'm getting back into cigars I find I kind of need to start over with the mild/mellow side for a bit. Having said that, it's good to be back.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Circling back on this....I have somewhat learned to appreciate Nicaraguan sticks in all their peppery glory. Ironically, I am now back where I started and very much in a Connecticut mood. :ROFLMAO: My "everyday" sticks, aka the ones that I always keep stocked, have now become blue Cohibas and Hemingways. Can't resist that Dominican flavor.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Maybe it's just the fact that Dominican tobacco is so available I've also taken to a lot of AF stuff. I would guess the soft spice in the Cameroon wrapper is giving you a lighter smoke while still providing a bit of that pepper spice that attracted you to the Nics. I do love a good Connie as an early smoke with coffee.

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMHO the Curivari Buena Ventura Cremas are a great Connecticut, but it's an Ecuadorian Connecticut.
As far as Dominican cigars go, my only real experience is with LFD. The first one I smoked gave me the Fear it was so strong. Now I love their Double Ligeros.

Last edited: