What's new

Internet Cigar Sales are Down

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
How dare they set quotas!?!?! Sounds like a self righteous dude with a personal beef. I know a couple of guys in the business and they are saying the internet is driving their expansion plans for 2016. This guy may be right, but I doubt it. A few folks may be slipping, but I believe the industry is fine.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That guy is insane and needs to roll away from the computer, because that piece was terrible.

That being said, my last couple of cigar purchases have been from a B&M. I haven't made an online purchase in 5 months. Granted, right now it's 12 degrees outside and I'm not smoking much because of that. I've made the decision because of a tight budget to smoke some of my stash down and not restock for the moment. Hopefully this all changes and I can start binging on CBid again soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Yeah.... Don't believe everything you read online ☺

I'm shocked at the number of brand owners turning to INSIDE sales reps instead of brokers lately... Maybe Irv is just trying to drum up some brands to rep for... Idk...

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
What Jim said. Seriously, you can't believe everything you read.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I have to get most of mine online due to the lack of decent cigar stores near my place.
YOU have a lack of decent cigar stores? I live in a town that has 1 cigar store and a population of around Chicago. That ONE cigar store has a humidor the size of a small phone booth... Cigarettes, I can buy at almost every corner. Some places have an inside store with a cigarette vending machine outside. My kids school has a cigarette vending machine. You can smoke cigarettes in almost every restaurant here, but cigars? Yeah, I'm out of luck.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
YOU have a lack of decent cigar stores? I live in a town that has 1 cigar store and a population of around Chicago. That ONE cigar store has a humidor the size of a small phone booth... Cigarettes, I can buy at almost every corner. Some places have an inside store with a cigarette vending machine outside. My kids school has a cigarette vending machine. You can smoke cigarettes in almost every restaurant here, but cigars? Yeah, I'm out of luck.
COME BACK TO US MATTHEW