What's new

Internet Explorer 7 Beta

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
joshua said:
To use tabs in firefox just use ctrl-t (or apple-t on a mac), that will open a new tab.
Or when you're looking at a link, you can right click it and click open in new tab.

Edit: And if you're like me and don't like remembering all the ctrl functions just click File-New Tab. Typically, after using FF you won't have to do this because you'll have alot of links open from right clicking if you're anything like me. :)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If you don't like using the ctrl functions download Strokeit. It's a mouse gestures program where you can right click and make a gesture for just about anything you want to do. Oh and if you want to open a link in a new tab with firefox, just click the mouse wheel (no program needed for that one)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
lol yeah I know. . . do a google search for "Stroke it gestures" I love that program. Of course after having a friend spill cranberry juice all over the mouse for my laptop, and the right button going out on my mouse for my desktop I can't use it anymore, but it made browsing so much faster.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I never knew you could click the middle wheel of a mouse to open new tabs. That's pretty sweet. I love Firefox. Although, I have a laptop so that really does me no good. But it's cool to know about new features.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I despise Microsoft and IE, but I'm stuck with it since my work software only supports IE. It's not surprising that my work software is user-unfriendly and unstable.