What's new

Interview: L'Atelier Cigars, IPCPR 2012 - Orlando, FL (new company from Pete Johnson)

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
[video=vimeo;47980771]http://vimeo.com/47980771[/video]

This should give everyone a pretty good run down of all the products.

thanks for watching, and any feedback would be great.

Dan

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Looking forward to trying these out! Thanks for the video Dan, great info on the upcoming sticks! So will the upcoming L'Atelier and Surrogates be NHC exclusive or will other retailer be selling them now? (not that I would shop anywhere else) :wink: Also would be cool to see a boxed sampler of the surrogates, maybe two or three of each!

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Looking forward to trying these out! Thanks for the video Dan, great info on the upcoming sticks! So will the upcoming L'Atelier and Surrogates be NHC exclusive or will other retailer be selling them now? (not that I would shop anywhere else) :wink: Also would be cool to see a boxed sampler of the surrogates, maybe two or three of each!
These are all national releases.

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
These are all national releases.
yup, lots of shops put in orders at the show. They should start popping up all over the place.

Dan