What's new

Interview with Max Myers of Don Cervantes Cigars

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Finally got the podcast up on Radio Dentata. After the hacking we took back in December, things are starting to come about, including other podcasts which I"ll post in the proper section. Max is still here in the States so I want to pimp his cigars as much as possible.

The link the the Max Myers interview is http://www.radiodentata.com/archives/show/interviews/pure-indulgence/podcast-added-max-myers-interview-with-pure-indulgence/

I apologize for the background noise. We were at Occidental and it was pre World Series. The previous night we'd met at 850 Cigar Bar and my recorder died, his iphone stopped recording 14 seconds through and we got nothing done LOL! But the cigars man, the cigars are awesome!

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
They can be picked up at Occidental Cigar Bar now ($35 a stick) if you're in San Francisco. I"ll text him later today and have him stop by the BOTL forums to give details. I'm going to be going around to a few tastings with him soon.

Btw, he's going to be my first pitch to Cigar Snob Magazine. I'm trying to broaden my writing career slightly :)

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I should mention that the prices at Occidental are a little higher even for CA. So when I find out from the shops I'll find a way to set up deals for BOTL!