What's new

Intro from Sacramento, CA

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hows it going Don from Sacramento. Good to see another Sacramentian on the board I was wondering where we all where...
Welcome Don!

I'm also in Sacramento too! Where do you make your local cigar purchases by chance? Very nice to meet a fellow BOTL from Sac.
Welcome to the board Don! Come see us at Tobacco Road at Town and Country Vilage some time. Also we have a Northern CA herf at Hanger 17 in downtown Sac at 17th ans S on the first Thursday of every month. Let me know if your interested.
I knew you lived near here CAJoe but I'm surprised to find out there are more folks here from the area. I have to make it out to Tobacco Road sometime and see what's up 'cause I usually just go to Tower.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I knew you lived near here CAJoe but I'm surprised to find out there are more folks here from the area. I have to make it out to Tobacco Road sometime and see what's up 'cause I usually just go to Tower.
Mark at Tower is a great guy and has a nice shop but no lounge. If you come to TR you can come in get a gar and sit down and smoke and chat with fellow BOTL's. Zee takes care of us there. It would be great to see some of you around.