What's new

Introducing...Stagg...2007

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
It will likely be October before we start seeing it. Keep your eyes out though, it could hit as early as any day now I suppose. Talk about it on the Bourbon board hasn't been all that prolific. I'll keep my ears to the ground though. I need to make it out to a couple of the local stores to lay the ground work...

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
from Brett at Binny's:

Hey,
Should be around a month or so. I was just at the distillery, they're partly done bottling, but are waiting for more glass to finish. Keep your eyes out, and I'll save your email.

Cheers,
Brett

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yeah, I just spoke with Hitime Wine and they called the distributor for me and he said early November, but that may just be for them. Man they are cutting it close for X-MAS. They have some of last year's run, but at $80 a bottle. I've heard from earlier posts that this is way too high. Will this year's be less? or where else can I look for a less expensive price on this? I'm surprised Hitime is expensive, they generally have the best prces in town.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
They have some of last year's run, but at $80 a bottle. I've heard from earlier posts that this is way too high. Will this year's be less? or where else can I look for a less expensive price on this? I'm surprised Hitime is expensive, they generally have the best prces in town.
Check your local stores. If that doesn't pan out, or even if you want to speed things up, email Buffalo Trace directly and ask them who distributes in your area. $80 is very high. This stuff is very limited in its distribution and therefore it can creat a very artificial pricing structure. Finding this in a regular shop you can expect to pay between $50 and $60 for a bottle. If you are very lucky, you should be able to get it for a little bit under $50.

Good hunting.