What's new

INTRODUCING WILLY HERRERA on June 23rd

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Wow this sounds like such a good time. Wish I could be there. Hopefully I'll finally be able to try a ratzilla, if not, I'll catch them when they come around. JD does so much, I love seeing these posts.

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
That's awesome ! I missed Willie in Miami when I went down there last Jan. Went into his store just to see if he was around, but he wasn't in the shop that day.
And I also just missed you JD doing an event for Vato's in Vegas this past Wednesday night. I was there, but had to leave at 5 pm, it was heartbreaking heh. I did talk to David on Monday night though, he informed me of the great news that I was going to miss the event.
Hopefully I can sell one of my arms to make it down there.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Wow have never met either JD or Willy in person, as well as the Chitown crew as a matter of fact. Still "discussing" with the wife as to taking off day before my B-day which she had made plans for, to do this. Hopefully talks will work out, sounds like a must attend! G1

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Strife - Celebrate your birthday with the get fresh crew in Chicago, my brother. And by the way, you know about the police ball that we are doing for Jason, correct?
Wish I could, too much going on at home. What you're doing for Jason, that's really cool of you and your crew. You guys really rock! :applause:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well, not going to make this event. Maybe there will be some Ratzillas at your event in Pa on Sept 27th. This is one stick I have been waiting to get my hands on.