What's new

Introduction to the Reinado Cigar Team!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Dear BOTL Fellow Members:

It is with great pleasure that I introduce you to the newest member of the Reinado Cigar team. Gavin Whiteside will be operating as our Brand/Sales Coordinator. He has already begun to formulate key initiatives for the coming year.

Gavin has several years of experience in the cigar industry including being a sales manager at a premium cigar shop. His working experience is greatly enhanced by his current Business Major.

As Branding/Sales Coordinator, Gavin is responsible for building brand awareness and establishing and maintaining client relationships at all levels. He will be working directly with me. Specifically, Gavin will lead our efforts in these areas:

• Brand awareness and strategy.
• Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including social media, print communication, and advertising.
• Building and maintaining sales and client relationships.
• Research/Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.

Thanks for joining me in welcoming Gavin to the team. He can be reached for any questions or assistance at the following:

Gavin Whiteside - BOTL
Branding/Sales Coordinator
630-666-5447
gavin.whiteside@reinadocigars.com

Best Regards,
Antonio Lam - BOTL
Owner
Reinado Cigars

DSC_0545.jpg

Last edited:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
WOW....Congratulations Gavin!!!

Sounds like a GREAT gig.....Very happy for you!

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
You guys are awesome;

First I would like to thank Antonio for reaching out and letting me on the team; We have some great things in store for the industry this year and Im excited to put everything into motion. The year of the Empire is underway!

Second I would like to reiterate how awesome this place is; I wasn't even aware that Antonio put this up and I had at least 5 texts and PM's from brothers congratulating me; you guys are my family and it means a lot to me.

Im working on getting a bigger Chicago Herf in the works (Volume 2!) and cant wait to personally reach out and meet more of you guys!!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
That's awesome, congrats brother. Very happy for you.
Now.... Just remember who gave up his last three of the HTFs you were looking for..... Just sayin 😏

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
big kudos, man, hope you thrive!

then again, you are working around good cigars, for people who MAKE good cigars... yeah, you should do fine. o)