What's new

Introduction

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Some of you may know me from other boards. I realized I signed up for an account here a while ago but have posted very minimally here. That being said, an intro is in order.

I've been smoking cigars since the end of 2001. I started slowly, by posting on some other boards. I did the usual studying, reading up, abusing the search function thing. And I must say that I've learned a lot from some great folks. There are good people in the cigar community, that share knowledge and experience. I hope to learn a lot and contribute what I can here.

I work for a utility company in New Jersey by day. By night I'm a coffee roaster and I really have a lot of fun doing it. I'm happy to be here, and I'm looking forward to contributing where I can. Be well.
:welcome:

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Some of you may know me from other boards. I realized I signed up for an account here a while ago but have posted very minimally here. That being said, an intro is in order.

I've been smoking cigars since the end of 2001. I started slowly, by posting on some other boards. I did the usual studying, reading up, abusing the search function thing. And I must say that I've learned a lot from some great folks. There are good people in the cigar community, that share knowledge and experience. I hope to learn a lot and contribute what I can here.

I work for a utility company in New Jersey by day. By night I'm a coffee roaster and I really have a lot of fun doing it. I'm happy to be here, and I'm looking forward to contributing where I can. Be well.
Welcome Aboard Norman!
I know you barely have time to post but hang around!! We like having you here.

Guys from the tri-state! This is another brother from North Joizy.

PS..thanks for the Cuaba.
I may need to return the favor soon!! :assaultri