What's new

Introspective

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I think is the word I am looking for...

ANyway, today is the the day 6 years ago my younger brother died. Time does heal all wounds, or most of them. I can't believe he has been gone this long. I miss him.

My dad will be 84 in 2 days. Still fighting cancer. Doing as well as can be expected, has lived longer than the Dr.'s predicted. Keep fighting Dad, I love you.

One of my best friends is also fighting cancer, just got done with chemo last week. Keep up the fight Rich!

My best friends dad just died of cancer last year and now his Mom has been in the hospital with it for over a week, plus other complications. Hang in there Mrs G, may God be with you during your struggle.

My oldest boy cat turns 5 today. Nappy Birthday Max!

And then the big one... I can't believe I will be 50 next month. The years fly by so fast now. Here's to enjoying cigars another 50 years!

50 an unemployed, never thought that would be in the cards. I have had one nibble and I knew it wasn't for me when they asked if I minded praying with ppl on the ph...lol wtf? Uh, I don't think this job is the right one for me. Thank you anyway.
But thru these last few years...

BOTL has made the last 4 years enjoyable, long live BOTL!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
very nice post. kinda tugged at my heart strings.

life is short...live each day the fullest.

best of luck on the job search, it's way tough out there right now. trust me, i know.

and thoughts and prayers (even though yo uwon't do it over the phone) for your family and friends. that's gotta be tough. I may be going through it soon myself. my mom has some "spots" on her lungs that are being tested as we speak. it's so surreal knowing that my parents are getting old and are starting to have complications with living.

keep your chin up bro!

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
and thoughts and prayers (even though yo uwon't do it over the phone) for your family and friends. that's gotta be tough. I may be going through it soon myself. my mom has some "spots" on her lungs that are being tested as we speak. it's so surreal knowing that my parents are getting old and are starting to have complications with living.

keep your chin up bro!
If you need to talk, I am here for you