What's new

Inventory Day

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Well after getting some time off from work due to a knee injury I needed to do something to cheer myself up. I travel constantly for work and send a bunch of sticks home or just order and have them shipped home, but I hadn't had a chance to do any real inventory in a while. Well today I sat down and reorganized the wineador and did a full inventory spreadsheet. It was a great way to spend the day and now I know exactly what I have. Now time to get back in the game and send out some bombs! Maybe this bum knee isn't so bad after all ....

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Ditto on the knee recovery. Sounds like you are going to take your pain out on others mailboxes. Good call.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Thanks for the well wishes brothers. My fingers are crossed.

BessR PM inbound

If anyone wants the template for the sheet I can email it out.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I'd love a copy of the template you used. I've been meaning to take inventory for quite some time now.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Any apps in particular, I did stogie rate for a while but got busy and stopped keeping track that was a year ago it was buggy at times but the desktop worked better

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I would love a copy too
PM Sent

There are a couple good apps to do inventory. My issue is I can never keep to it. After I while I say screw it and stop keeping track.
I'd be interested in a good app as well. I've tried a few but they were all pretty buggy and limited. For now I just have the spreadsheet in a dropbox folder and can edit it from my phone ore anything really.

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
I would love a copy too
PM Sent

There are a couple good apps to do inventory. My issue is I can never keep to it. After I while I say screw it and stop keeping track.
I'd be interested in a good app as well. I've tried a few but they were all pretty buggy and limited. For now I just have the spreadsheet in a dropbox folder and can edit it from my phone ore anything really.
I have Android and use the Cigar Geeks app. You can either input your sticks online of in the app and they sync either way. Easy to use UI.