What's new

IPCPR 2012 Orlando?

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Even though they appear to be cracking down hard on consumers that are guests of B&M's, I may try to go down there anyway. Not to go in, but hang out down there for a couple days. Not sure.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
How about Stogies at the Dellagio Town Center? They have seating for 60 (plus outside seating) and a full bar with craft beers. Stogies is open from noon to 2am every day. Possibly Thursday night, Sunday night, Monday afternoon or Monday night?

Last edited:

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
How about Stogies at the Dellagio Town Center? They have seating for 60 (plus outside seating) and a full bar with craft beers. Stogies is open from noon to 2am every day. Possibly Thursday night, Sunday night, Monday afternoon or Monday night?
Go ahead rub it in!!!

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'll be there.

My plan as of now is to get there the day before the show, and leave the day before the last day. All this said, I have not paid for my membership renewal or air tickets yet :p

Dan

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I will be there for the show guys. It would be great to meet and smoke with fellow members if you guys meet up somewhere. Coronas sounds good. I will be checking back here to see where the brothers end up. Craft beer? I'm so in lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be there the whole time with Tank - time gets pretty tight, but we'd love to meet anyone we can!

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Spoke with the manager at Stogies today and I told him I'd give him a heads up if we have more than 30 people coming. Last year we had 60 guests so that may be possible.

By the end of the week, I'll try to figure out a night to meet. BTW, Dion (Illusione) is definitely in. Let's see who else is coming.