What's new

Ipcpr 2013

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Another question, have you check out the EGO shots? I heard about these via the Blind Mans Puff and it peaked my interest for a quick little smoke. I guess they are hand rolled with long leaf?

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0

So... I went to the Davidoff Golden Band Awards (unfortunately, we didn't win), and got this really cool travel case. It's made of metal and holds a shot in the top and the bottom piece is a cigar rest. The tube came with the new Davidoff Nicaraguan Belicoso.

I am back home after a long day of travel yesterday. The way our week was set up I didn't get to wander the floor very much due to appointments. So my photos were limited to the booths we went to.

I have to say I truly enjoy this industry and have made a ton of friends because of some rolled up tobacco leaves. As "cool" as the show is, it's always great to see the homies.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

So... I went to the Davidoff Golden Band Awards (unfortunately, we didn't win), and got this really cool travel case. It's made of metal and holds a shot in the top and the bottom piece is a cigar rest. The tube came with the new Davidoff Nicaraguan Belicoso.

I am back home after a long day of travel yesterday. The way our week was set up I didn't get to wander the floor very much due to appointments. So my photos were limited to the booths we went to.

I have to say I truly enjoy this industry and have made a ton of friends because of some rolled up tobacco leaves. As "cool" as the show is, it's always great to see the homies.
That case is very cool, I haven't seen one like that before. Also thanks for the shots and updates. Much appreciated.