What's new

IPCPR 2016 herf?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I have begun the process of contacting local spots for hosting. If anyone wants to throw their hat in it would be great. Particularly if they want to help sponsor any fees associated.

Due to timing of various events, we would be looking at either Monday (25th) or Tuesday (26th) evening, circa 8pm...

@MC808 ...?

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have begun the process of contacting local spots for hosting. If anyone wants to throw their hat in it would be great. Particularly if they want to help sponsor any fees associated.

Due to timing of various events, we would be looking at either Monday (25th) or Tuesday (26th) evening, circa 8pm...

@MC808 ...?
I wasn't planning one this year but I'd be happy to help you Senor.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
We are continuing to make inquiries.

At this point it is looking like the formality of Vegas will force one of two scenarios:

Informal, off strip somewhere tbd (probably just a bar that says "ok you can smoke here" and whoever shows on the night of is welcome)

or

By-invitation, with a (modest) entry fee that gets you some beverage tickets and maybe some food (think: BOTL Herf at the new Casa Montecristo lounge at Caesar's, which would be epic).

Anyone have a strong preference, or should we just keep considering everything?