What's new

IPCPR 2016

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Joya de Nicaragua redid the Cabinetta boxes and bands to match the look of the red and then the new JdN Black follows that look as well. A simple change that will give some uniformity to the brand on the shelves in stores.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Seeing Velvet Rats and No 9 piggies makes me nostalgic.

Anyone try one of the new release Velvet Rats? Are they as good as they used to be?
I am not sure if these were actually out yet or just "fake" cigars on display to show an upcoming product. The vibe I got is a lot of the stuff in the DE booth may not ship any time soon and will be allocated when it finally does.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I am not sure if these were actually out yet or just "fake" cigars on display to show an upcoming product. The vibe I got is a lot of the stuff in the DE booth may not ship any time soon and will be allocated when it finally does.
There are at least some out. They have been handing one out at selected events at diplomat locations. I've got one but haven't smoked it yet.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Joya de Nicaragua redid the Cabinetta boxes and bands to match the look of the red and then the new JdN Black follows that look as well. A simple change that will give some uniformity to the brand on the shelves in stores.

I understand why the label changed for the cabinetta - i just do not really care for the newer labels from a aesthetic sense - too modern. I guess I like original:

Just as long as the actual tobacco / blend has not changed, then I guess it does not matter really