What's new

IPCPR - Las Vegas recap

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Thanks everyone. I did have a blast in Vegas and really thought about extending my stay, especially after few hours at Rhino hehe.

I met a ton of people in the last 5 days and was it was nice to finally put a face to names you been hearing or reading about. Also, one of the best part about this trip was sharing few smokes with bunch of great BOTLs from this board. Can't wait for the next one in Florida.

Fia, I don't think I can post the pic of the red bag. I might get sued by Jesus Fuego for copyright infringement. Don't you dare post it either bro, lol.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I consider it both an honor and pleasure to have met the crew from Hawaii....they are all one great group of gentleman!! :thumbsup:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
It was great meeting you too. Sorry for always following you around the show!!! LOL
Come on now, are you sure it wasn't the other way around my friend! :stretchgr

You were the one working! :thumbsup:

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
What a great time it was. Sunday night was a blast and a big thanks go out to the guys for getting it together. Was awesome to meet a lot of the guys here and finally put some faces to some names. Larry, you can share a cab with me anytime LOL.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
What a great time it was. Sunday night was a blast and a big thanks go out to the guys for getting it together. Was awesome to meet a lot of the guys here and finally put some faces to some names. Larry, you can share a cab with me anytime LOL.
Brandon, the pleasure was all mine. You are a great example of a true BOTL'er my friend! :thumbsup:

Having the opportunity to meet great guys like Tim, Brooks, Charlie and especially the "Crew from Hawaii" made my stay in Vegas worth it.

Seeing Jonathan, Pete, Dion and Andre will always be remembered as good times, but meeting Shorty and Hercules will go down as extra special in my book! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Thanks for sharing your experience Sean. I just had an awesome time in the last 7 odd minutes it took to read this thread :stretchgr

I thought what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas :dunno:

LOL

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
It was a great show. Once again Marvin, Fia and the Hawaii crew were great but to meet more new guys was great. Putting a face on Larry, Patrick, Charlie, Brooks and many others was a pleasure but also nice to see all the manufacturers that came out on Sunday. Just to name a few that came out to support us were JDrew, Dion, Jesus Fuego, Nestor Placencia Jr and Sr, Matt Booth and Andre Farkas. Cmac I know you were busy but we ran into each other several times and it is always a pleasure even if it is when you are still recovering from an encounter with the Patel gang. lol