What's new

Ipcpr/rtda 2008

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
So who all is going out to Vegas for the trade show? I just talked to my boss and he said I can go. I can't go for the whole time, tho, because I am taking summer school and can't miss too many classes. So right now it looks like I'll fly out Monday morning at like 7:00am and leave late Tuesday night. So I'll get in two full days of the trade show and also the CAO party. I have been trying to get in to the RTDA trade show for the past couple years, and I'm glad I am finally able to!

Anybody else want to meet up sometime during the show? Maybe Monday late afternoon/early evening, or Tues. after 5:00pm? We could also meet up for lunch. I'm not sure if you can smoke in the convention center (heard something about a smoking ban), but my girlfriend is coming along with me and maybe I can persuade her into letting me buy us a suite with a living room that we can smoke in.

TYLER

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I'd love to get out there someday. That would be a blast. and those parties the big time retailers throw look amazing.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i'll be there for the entirety! i hear CAO hired lynard skynard for their party!! i may have access to a couple more press passes, though they won't get you into any of the parties... should be a hoot!! Ty, we can definetly hook up again,,, maybe at Fuentes!!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Yeah, the reason I picked mon-tues is so I can go to the Lynyrd Skynyrd CAO party!
Gonna be sweet! I have a CAO RTDA party shirt from '06, I think. It's the one from the Hard Rock Cafe and has an Ed Hardy design on front. I can't wait to go to this one!

TYLER

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
i'll be there for the entirety! i hear CAO hired lynard skynard for their party!! i may have access to a couple more press passes, though they won't get you into any of the parties... should be a hoot!! Ty, we can definetly hook up again,,, maybe at Fuentes!!
Ok who is going to keep an eye on Jeff, Chuck?? Angry Bill??? come on you guys someone better go with Jeff... Our assign him a Bail Bonds right off the bat....:tongueout U lucky SOB

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Ill keep an eye on them. Let me know when you get here and I will try and get away from work or join you in the evening for a stick. The CAO party sounds like a good time.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I'm sure u will be able to smoke inside the main room, (like we did at the Big Smoke), but outside the room I'm guessing not .............

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I'll be at the show again this year, guys. You all can PM me if you want to get together at any point.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
So who is going to plan the get together? Pete are you going to have time to join us? I know I live here and should have an idea of where to meet , but i don't. ( I can suggest a couple places) i would love to meet up with all of you and have a stick.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Tyler, Welcome back to the states. I will be hanging doing pretty much nothing every day. Come by and grab a smoke.
Will do! I'll have to introduce you to my boss, who wasn't there when you came to Edward's that morning. Hopefully we'll get some La Riquezas ordered at the show! It's hard to pay money for anything else after trying those.

TYLER

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
what a great show! got some killer interviews, including Dion from Illusiones, Forbidden Johnny, Dan from NewHavanaCigars, Ashton, La Aurora, Xikar, Colibri's Lamborgini line (WOW!!), etc... and was given a boatload of smokes to review!

Ty, looking forward to working with you on your future endeavors!!

the CAO party was awesome!! VenturaMike had a limo for a couple nights! Jesse (from cigarjack.net) got me into the private camacho party! just a non-stop, continuous party! next year will be in New Orleans! woohoo!! can't wait?!!!