What's new

Iphone 5 or Droid razor DNA???

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
JNT, that is very clearly the case in my very limited experience -- no metrics, no measurements ....but just eyeballing through casual observation - some WIFI, some streaming some simple gaming, etc...between an Iphone4 and a Samsung Droid, there's no comparison. Iphone battery bested the Samsung by not just minutes or hours, but by days.
Check the iPhone against a Raze Max. Our any other Motorola phone and you won't even have a competition.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Battery life varies greatly based on how you use the phone, what apps you have on your phone, and how you take care of the battery (e.g. if you leave your phone in the car in the sun or if you constantly partially charge your battery, both are very bad for the battery). I have a galaxy nexus and love it, I also bought an extended battery that I replaced the stock battery with on days that I plan on being away for a long time. I would recommend android over iphone and samsung phone over motorola, but it is all based on the user. iPhones are great phones and could be much better for you. You will not go wrong picking between the iPhone 5, samsung galaxy s3, or samsung note2.

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
iPhone 5 if you have any other Apple product ie Mac MacBook Pro etc. otherwise go Android!

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I use a Droid razr max my wife has a iphone 4s. I choose the Droid hands down over a iPhone. The only thing i like about the iPhone more is the camera takes a better picture. That's it though, my Droid out performs the iPhone in every other way
I know I'm late to the party but those are the same exact phones that my wife and I have. I am currently in my 3rd straight hour of streaming netflix to my razr max and the battery still reads over half full, haven't had it plugged in since this morning. I love this phone and went with it over the s3 for the battery and the durability. My wife wishes she had it instead of her iphone. Also the recommendation to buy from Best Buy is right on. While I was in the best buy mobile store the guy from the verizon kiosk in our mall came in to buy his phone there instead of from his own shop

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So today I picked up the Iphone 5 after a bunch of head scratching, I figured I would go for something different. What the hell I have 14 to return it if I feel like it. Which brings me to my question. What are some good cigar apps? I could have sworn that there was a BOTL app am I just blind?

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just picked up the iPhone 5 myself and love it. I am also looking for a good cigar app but have yet to find one. Other good apps that aren't cigar related are Key Ring, Waze (gives me a heads up on speed traps- I don't speed but sometimes it slips unintentionally), and Sportacular.

Enjoy!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I like waze too, the only concern is the data plan you are on as I think it streams data rather than having all the maps in the programme.