What's new

iPhone/Android textPlus BOTL™ Community

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Important FYI

We are now using Yak in place of textPlus. It's faster overall and includes picture, voice and video sharing making it that much more elite than bbchat.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Important FYI

We are now using Yak in place of textPlus. It's faster overall and includes picture, voice and video sharing making it that much more elite than bbchat.
Why you always coming down on the BB. You know those are a native to the BB and no need to search and try a few different to find a competetive one. And iphone will never have the security of BBM.

we have iphone junkies buying BB just for the chat.:ccowboy:

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Important FYI

Yak Name = David
Yak User ID = DWavs

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
Why you always coming down on the BB. You know those are a native to the BB and no need to search and try a few different to find a competetive one. And iphone will never have the security of BBM.

we have iphone junkies buying BB just for the chat.:ccowboy:
Security?

Crypto Sailor

Loose Lips Sink Ships
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
All the cops I know use BBM as the security in the software is really good. They figure that if they can't see what others are saying on messenger neither can anyone else. Spies don't count JJ
Posted via Mobile Device
This is so true, I went to GovCon5 and they had a system called UFED made my cellbrite and the guy said it can't crack the security on a BB...