What's new

Is 89% Humidity OK?

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I just pulled my coolidor out and my hygro read 89!

I was about to freak out when I realized it was upside down and the temp was actually just 68 lol! PHEW! Where's my sign?

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
What was the temp, 17? haha
I was about to freak out when I realized it was upside down and the temp was actually just 68 lol! PHEW! Where's my sign?
68 was upside down, digital numbers.

Felt the warm and fuzzy of the security of my 64-65% moments later lol.

I am very habitual, everything has its place. For that hygro to be put in backwards is very unusual for me!

Last edited:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
That is why I LOVE this freakin accumonitor. I hated the little hygros getting lost or slipping into nooks and crannies. With this system set up the monitor is on the side of my humidor and at a glance I can see the temp and humidity.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
That is why I LOVE this freakin accumonitor. I hated the little hygros getting lost or slipping into nooks and crannies. With this system set up the monitor is on the side of my humidor and at a glance I can see the temp and humidity.
X2...Accumonitor is the way to go.

Paired with an Avallo is even better :)

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
I love mine too. I walk by the humidor every day and can see through the glass door that the temp and humidity are correct and don't have to worry about it. The accumonitor is worth its weight in gold in my opinion.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Who, me? :sadpace:

Mental Note: If PLUSH requests to be on The Face waiting list, put him on the bottom... :cbig:

ha, see Brian, we started here at the same time, you were one of my first bombs that still hangs out. :smokingbo

Brians' unite!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Yes it's ok if you are sitting at the pool bar on an island resort drinking a cocktail with pretty ladies running around in bikinis. Then its OK.

How many beats did your heart skip when you first saw that number?

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
ha, see Brian, we started here at the same time, you were one of my first bombs that still hangs out. :smokingbo

Brians' unite!
We sure did, didn't we? didn't even realize that, guess I assumed you've been around longer than me! Life sometimes gets in the way, but there's no replacing BOTL. It started out, for me, as seeking information of cigars. Now, it's much more than that, it's camaraderie that I find nowhere else! What a rockin' group of people we have!

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Yes it's ok if you are sitting at the pool bar on an island resort drinking a cocktail with pretty ladies running around in bikinis. Then its OK.

How many beats did your heart skip when you first saw that number?
Just a few, but it was only moments before I realized what had happened. But it certainly did skip a few!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
that really works? Sweet, I actually have TWO spare toasters that I could use. Nice...

If you have two spare toasters in your house plus one in the kitchen that means you have 3 toasters in your house.

Interesting....do you eat toast often?

Sorry long day at work. :hammersma

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
If you have two spare toasters in your house plus one in the kitchen that means you have 3 toasters in your house.

Interesting....do you eat toast often?

Sorry long day at work. :hammersma
lol had a toaster, got a new toaster as a gift when we moved into our first home, and were gifted another in the housewarming. Need one?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I believe with a toaster oven you can also turn a connie into a maduro, you just have to watch it closely or you'll have oscuro before you know it.