What's new

Is anyone out there still a Tat whore?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Not sure if I count since I never chased HTF sticks and I've always smoked variety, but I was on something of a tat kick for a while there. Started when I was bombed a box of skinny monsters and then got my first S&S kit a couple years ago - not sure if there was a hype element at play but I thought some of the S&S sticks were really good. Also really enjoyed smoking through that box of monsters. One of the things I've always liked about Tatuaje was the selection - so much to choose from, I could always try something new and count on it to be a decent smoke at the very least. And of course, lots to love with the J21 and all those LATs.

Haven't been smoking many tats in recent months because I used to enjoy stronger smokes with a drink or 2 or 12, but I rarely have the time for alcohol these days so I find myself smoking milder stuff.

Still very much looking forward to the smokes in the S&S kit though, that's the main reason for maintaining my membership.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a huge Tat whore, from the monster series to the TAA. I would love to be a part of the S&S but I guess it is by invite only, one day I will get lucky. One of my favorites is their regular lancero sampler and the black label can't go run with either. I was actually just looking at their website and debating on a sticker for my cigar cooler front.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I’m a fan of the Sumatra stuff they make. But I won’t chase any limited release. And I’d never pay secondary market price for any of their stuff No matter what monster it is

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I am a huge Tat whore, from the monster series to the TAA. I would love to be a part of the S&S but I guess it is by invite only, one day I will get lucky. One of my favorites is their regular lancero sampler and the black label can't go run with either. I was actually just looking at their website and debating on a sticker for my cigar cooler front.
Remind me next year June time frame and you can have my invite.. if you’re still around by then and if you get an avatar

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I still love the Lat line. The original in 52 ring gauge continues to be one of my favorite NC's.
I wasn't very into the cigar scene when Tatuaje was at the height of prominence. Didn't have my first Pete blend till just over a year ago. While on the whole they're overall great cigars, I can see why the new boutiques, illusione, Roma, etc have eclipsed them for some people.
That said, the brown label is really good. (7th, PCR) La Riqueza can really hit the spot.
And I think Cabaiguan and the L'atelier lines are some of the best NC's I've had so far. I think it was your review Dave that convinced me to buy a box of L'at 52 blind, and that was one of the best purchases I've made.
The TAA, monsters and limited I've tried so far haven't really rocked my world though.

Last edited:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I think I probably fall into the “fan not whore” category. I used to chase all the special releases but have decided it’s no longer worth it. The various brown labels along with the black label CG and petite lance are some of my favorites and I have been burning though some of my old stock of the TAA stuff lately.

That being said I was able to join SnS this year (been wanting to for 3-4 years now) so maybe my fandom will start ratcheting up again?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Definitely a fan, but I won’t go crazy chasing the HTF smokes. I’ll try and take a stab and maybe get lucky on some, but if I miss out, it’s ok too. I won’t pay the markup secondary pricing either.

Monsters (if I’m lucky to score some), TAA’s, black label and the Havana VI’s have been my favorites so far. I’m sure I’m forgetting a couple but that’s what I can remember off the top of my head.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Not a whore but a Tatuaje fan. I’ve been in SnS for a couple years now and just been in the right place at the right time to get quite a few HTF stuff or traded for others. There are a lot of different lines to keep track of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk