What's new

Is anyone out there still a Tat whore?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious. Don't see so much written about them anymore. If you have been and aren't now I would be curious as to why. If you still are I am even more curious about that.
Tat whore? I dated one of those once. I suspect that you don’t see much written about them these days because certain publications haven’t been able to compete with the advertising driven business model so prevalent on the internet that offers free video content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Big fan of the regular production stuff..
Just couldn't get behind all the LE/HTF stuff.. honestly, I think they overdid it a bit with all that. Made it where you had to be a whore to get anything, no bueno.

But, with that being said.. I've yet to come across any line that makes me want to go all out like some folks did for Tat. Too many other options to get bent out of shape over a special event only size....
(Unless it's a lance! Lol)

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I think I probably fall into the “fan not whore” category. I used to chase all the special releases but have decided it’s no longer worth it. The various brown labels along with the black label CG and petite lance are some of my favorites and I have been burning though some of my old stock of the TAA stuff lately.

That being said I was able to join SnS this year (been wanting to for 3-4 years now) so maybe my fandom will start ratcheting up again?
Doh. Forgot about the Black's. Those are excellent as well.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I used to consider myself a Tat Whore, and had to have everything, then just started sticking with the regular productions, I do still chase the Monster series, but won't pay out the butt for them. I respect Pete and the guys at Lat as well. Btw the new Neuvitas was tittays!

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Sure. A big fan at least. Succeeded in chasing a few monster releases. Never the dress boxes tho. Smoked through a few boxes of little monsters as well. They were good. The 2011 and 2012 TAA were so good. I love the La Casita, the black lancero, and the Avion. Also, the Gran Cojonu while a beast, is great for golfing.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
AMEN! The 2011 TAA's are in my top 5 favorite cigars. The 2015 TAA's are very similar - and great - but nothing like the 2011's were!
Yea man! Smoked my last one this year. Bummer!! Have you tried the 50th?? Any thoughts if you have?? I haven't yet.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put 1 in the Whore column for me. Can't get enough of em.Been collecting monsters for a while as well as other HTF sticks. Tenderloin is my all time favorite smoke, but the VERY limited availability has kept me at bay! Unfortunately for my "collection", I'm of the smoke em if you got em kind

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Never smoked a Tat in my life, guess I missed that bandwagon. I do have one Havana VI in my collection, but it's a recent addition and it's resting for a bit.