What's new

Is anyone out there still a Tat whore?

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I was never a Tat whore but certainly at least a Tat friends with benefits. Although my palate has shifted away from the fuller flavored and body stuff, I do still like the black label, especially the cazadores, most of the L’atelier offerings, and the Surrogate Krystal Baller.

It’s a great question though, Dave. Has the devotion to Tatuaje declined? Maybe. It might be that since they’ve reduced all the store exclusives, people aren’t in a frenzy to acquire everything. It’s hard to get all jacked up to get your hands on a box of J21s. Their star has seemed to fade on here a bit, but that might also be because a lot of the guys who were big Tat whores on here a few years ago don’t participate in BOTL much anymore. Same thing with the LP fanboys too.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Some tats are so over rated it's funny...Might as well get a swisher sweet.....oh ya I said that...but some are epic! I'm a TAA whore, and loved me some tenderloins!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still mainly smoke Tatuaje, specifically the standard Cabinet series. But man, I really miss the Nicaraguan wrapped Cabinets before they moved to the Ecuadorian wrappers. The new blend just doesn't have the same richness as the old blend.

One thing I have learned, in my opinion of course, is the Cabinet line tastes better with the mocha colored wrappers rather than the darker, maduro looking wrappers.

I usually smoke the Cabinet 7th or the Regio, along with the Black Label Corona Gorda.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Surprise attack?
Well hell! It was supposed to be but I had to contact the recipient as I went totally senile and put a PO Box number on the package instead of the street address. I had to verify that I had the right PO Box number. It takes a lot of effort to screw up what was intended to be a major surprise thrashing but somehow I managed to reach that level of effort. So there you go. Embarrassed in Tennessee:banghead:. I guess my brain is just full after all these years. Got to get some of the BS out of it. Lots of it going around these days for sure.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Well hell! It was supposed to be but I had to contact the recipient as I went totally senile and put a PO Box number on the package instead of the street address. I had to verify that I had the right PO Box number. It takes a lot of effort to screw up what was intended to be a major surprise thrashing but somehow I managed to reach that level of effort. So there you go. Embarrassed in Tennessee:banghead:. I guess my brain is just full after all these years. Got to get some of the BS out of it. Lots of it going around these days for sure.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm a Tat whore, I favor the habano wrapper. I smoke all of them CBL habano Sumatra, big, small, TAA, HTF, SnS, Petemas, you name it I'll smoke it. I started in mid 2000s and now pretty much smoke a tatuaje, my father, or cuban.

ETA I just got a box of 2009 RC184. I will have few this college football season.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
This was a trap...
Indubitably...
But I thought I commented AFTER you had chosen your target... :nailbiting:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I was wrong.... :dead:

http://www.botl.org/threads/daves-forcing-me-into-prostitution.93788/#post-2069171

Last edited: