What's new

Is it just me or...

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I feel like Viajes don't hold their value due to the "hit or miss" reputation on a lot of their sticks so even the good ones are marked way down from MSRP due to this. Tatuaje on the other hand seem to still be a hot commodity depending on the stick. Just my .2$

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Would anyone care to share some of these sites? I've had a few I received in a trade I've enjoyed and would like to try more at a reasonable price. Thanks in advance.
Onlinehumidor.com
I used to buy cubans at OLH. There are some decent brothers over there, no doubt. But there are a lot of punk-bitch-mutha-fuckin-swindlers as well. Beware.

Edit: I kinda got away from myself there :) lol

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I did a 4 hour round trip today to pick up the holiday release, candy canes, platino reserva, satori zens & s&b's. I did skip the 5th Anni's, I haven't tried any, I just preferred the jamie garcia le 2012 for the same price.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I haven't really looked at any Viaje for sale posts, so I don't know the answer. But, I believe the answer lies in this: Are they listed with a huge mark-up, and how fast do they sell? If they fly off the shelves like $286 mummies or $250 little boris, then ppl still love them. If they have to get bumped or price-dropped, then people don't. JMO

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I have enjoyed every Viaje i have tired. The latest being the candy cane. Arent Viajes considered a "boutique" cigar? And arent the Platinos and Oros their regular non LE lines?