What's new

Is Small Batch Cigars really on of the Best?

Big Tex

Meathead
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Best service, fastest standard shipping and best packaging I have yet to receive from any online cigar outlet and I have ordered from many vendors. Oh, and the best prices too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I placed an order and had a tracking number 25 min later. An hour after that the USPS picked it up for processing. It doesn't get much better than that.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
yeah sbc is great, already have a few orders with them placed today and shipped withing 2-3 hours on their way home :)
As everyone said before me here, sbc is legit and i love their service AND prices!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Placed my first order today from them. I received the tracking number within 30 minutes. Can't wait to see how fast they arrive! Great prices already plus 20% off and free shipping...felt like I was stealing .

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
Number 1 by a mile.

Take today for instance. I had to get up early to drive a friend to the airport. Waiting for his ass to show up, I looked at Small Batch. "LAST OF WARPED LA COLMENA REINA LISTED"

Obviously I simply HAD to buy some. Uh oh. 3 credit cards later and the site's not working. Credit cards won't process. Drop @MrSmallBatch a note at 6:41 am. At 6:48 am I get a note back!!!!

Then, after he gets the problem worked out, he gives all of us 20% for the day. How could a retailer be any better? Now, they're no dummies, either. That 20% meant I spent about $200 more than I was planning to. Oh... Maybe I hate Small Batch?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reason I don't buy with them they simply don't take PPal, all my info is there and that's where I do my smoke business exclusively, if they would take Ppal they would get all my business which is a meager 500.00 month every month but that is small change to Small Batch probably?

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
In my experience, they are hands down the best online retailer I've ever come across, and there are some really great ones out there.

1. Best-in-class selection of the premium and boutique stuff
2. Best-in-class pricing on in-demand items - and that's often before the BOTL code!
3. Amazingly fast processing - almost every order gets a DC same day with shipping that day or next
4. Shipping is free
5. They always use Priority for that free shipping
6. Always a Boveda in the shipment
7. Always very well packed
8. Fastest response time of any customer service department I'm aware of... as in replies at 9:30pm on a Friday type of responses
9. Best-in-class service when it comes to fixing the rare mistake
This!

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The reason I don't buy with them they simply don't take PPal, all my info is there and that's where I do my smoke business exclusively, if they would take Ppal they would get all my business which is a meager 500.00 month every month but that is small change to Small Batch probably?
lol You're missing out then bro.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Let me just go ahead and mention this. Peepoll has this awesome thing called a Business Debit Card, I got one, its awesome! It'll take care of all your non Peepoll using vendor worries.

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk