What's new

Is there any good It's A Boy / It's A Girl cigars out there?

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
I have been searching the net to find a decent cigar to hand out in the celebration of the birth of my son this upcoming September. I am trying to talk myself into going with the RyJ Reserva Real It's a Boy cigar, but I am going to need 30 - 40 so that is a little more than I wanted to spend. I don't have a B&M anywhere near me so the net is my only option. Any suggestions?

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Maybe you should look at it another way. I doubt that ALL of those 30 - 40 people will really appreciate the cigar you are handing out. So why don't you get cigars for those friends that smoke cigars ... and then get chocolate cigars for the rest?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I agree with Ted also. When my granddaughter was born I had three leves of cigars to hand out. I never liked the "Its a Boy" cigars as I could not find one that I would smoke. Same for weddings.

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
Maybe you should look at it another way. I doubt that ALL of those 30 - 40 people will really appreciate the cigar you are handing out. So why don't you get cigars for those friends that smoke cigars ... and then get chocolate cigars for the rest?
Good point, I need to make a list and categorize people in cigar worthiness.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like Cusano (although I've never tried these before): LINK

I've also seen RyJ It's a Boy/It's a Girl cigars. One of my friends has a B&M here by my house, and he has some there. (I could get you the number if you want to give him a call) They're RyJ Churchills if I remember correctly.

Or, you could do it up right here: Laser Engraved Cigars

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I've had a box of the "It's A Boy" Fuente Brevas in my humidor for 4 years. I am interested in seeing if the aging improved them when I hand them out in 10 days from now.