What's new

Is there any good It's A Boy / It's A Girl cigars out there?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree...gotta wonder if it makes the cigars taste funky though!
Nope! Anyone who's ever had the Oliva Master Blend 2, it's the same process. It's just light. I'm not sure on the exact details, but a friend of mine who owns the B&M by my place told me about the laser engraving. I was asking him how they got the design on the MB2, and he pointed me to them. It's pretty cool. I've been wracking my brain to think of something good to print on a cigar so I have an excuse to get some engraved. Can't think of anything yet. Maybe just "Richard's Stash" with a graphic on either side. :thumbsup:

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
Nope! Anyone who's ever had the Oliva Master Blend 2, it's the same process. It's just light. I'm not sure on the exact details, but a friend of mine who owns the B&M by my place told me about the laser engraving. I was asking him how they got the design on the MB2, and he pointed me to them. It's pretty cool. I've been wracking my brain to think of something good to print on a cigar so I have an excuse to get some engraved. Can't think of anything yet. Maybe just "Richard's Stash" with a graphic on either side. :thumbsup:
How about:

<======= This End In Mouth ======= This End For Torch =======>

:king:

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
very cool...I'll probably splurge on a box for my graduation party when I get my masters!