What's new

Is there anything worse.....

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
..than seeing THIS when you are expecting a box of BGM's???

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7496 4899 0517

Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Sorry to hear that fuente. Hope things resolve themselves soon! I can't imagine receiving a box of BGM's...let alone wondering where they are. Best of luck brother.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
LOL I"m sure it will work out. It just figures though. I bought a box of Davi's last year and, of course, the package was 'misrouted'.

Unbelievable !!

The ironic thing is that dmoby and I live 4 hours away..and USPS can't even get it to me. Misrouted? Shit, there's only ONE ROUTE from Reno to the Bay Area...!!!

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
fuente said:
LOL I"m sure it will work out. It just figures though. I bought a box of Davi's last year and, of course, the package was 'misrouted'.

Unbelievable !!

The ironic thing is that dmoby and I live 4 hours away..and USPS can't even get it to me. Misrouted? Shit, there's only ONE ROUTE from Reno to the Bay Area...!!!
I could see how that could be misrouted. CA...isn't that the abbrivation for ColorAdo?:headroll:

I hope it finds it's way to you soon.

dmoby

Boli Whore
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Four hours away and sent Priority Mail, left Reno on Wednesday and still has not shown up, Post Office sucks a$$.