What's new

Is this a legit x-tend???

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
, but this super-hot Colibri rep was in the store and I ended up getting a brand-spankin-new carbon fiber Colibri (they had to special order it, it's not here yet). Goes well with my carbon fiber Palio and Griffin's CF cigar case. And she was fucking gorgeous.
TYLER
Hope you have better luck with it than I've had with my Colibri products. They may look nice, but mine all ended up as paperweights.

My favorites are the PB-207 and the Solo Trek ... and both of these together are 1/5th the price of the Dupont.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Hope you have better luck with it than I've had with my Colibri products. They may look nice, but mine all ended up as paperweights.

My favorites are the PB-207 and the Solo Trek ... and both of these together are 1/5th the price of the Dupont.

Ain't that the truth, I must have 4 or 5 colibris doing nothin but takin up space between the house and office. I was thinkin of carring them through the airport and watching the sly look on the ATC cat thinking he scoffed up a jazzy, boffo lighter. In fact that is what I'm gonna do.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Ain't that the truth, I must have 4 or 5 colibris doing nothin but takin up space between the house and office. I was thinkin of carring them through the airport and watching the sly look on the ATC cat thinking he scoffed up a jazzy, boffo lighter. In fact that is what I'm gonna do.
:rofl:

Have fun.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got hooked on the Xtends, eh?
I almost bought one after the Herf at Todd's house, but this super-hot Colibri rep was in the store and I ended up getting a brand-spankin-new carbon fiber Colibri (they had to special order it, it's not here yet). Goes well with my carbon fiber Palio and Griffin's CF cigar case. And she was fucking gorgeous.
TYLER
I'm betting that within a couple of months, her memory will have faded, the Colibri will have proved itself to be the attractive piece of junk that all Colibris are, and you will be wishing you had bought the X-tend... :guitar:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Well sorry but I have had my colbri for two years now and it still works great. Oh course you have to put fuel in it. :innocent:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I had one Colibri that was not lighting well, sent it back. Started using Vecto fuel and no more issues. I own another Colibri, used Vector from the start, no issues. In my Dupont, Vector and you guessed it, no issues.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I had one Colibri that was not lighting well, sent it back. Started using Vecto fuel and no more issues. I own another Colibri, used Vector from the start, no issues. In my Dupont, Vector and you guessed it, no issues.
I found the same thing Tom. Very touchy to cheap fuel.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I found the same thing Tom. Very touchy to cheap fuel.
A couple of years ago, I would have said the same thing. Then all three of my Colibris crapped out and couldn't be repaired. I have a large collection of lighters, but the X-tend is the only one that lights on the first click, every single time. And of course, nothing but Vector, Lava or Blazer fuel in any of my lighters. I LOVE bargains, but often you get what you pay for (sadly). FWIW.