What's new

Isabela Cigar Company

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a 6 pack from Isabela and the USPS messed up or maybe the package was stolen from my mailbox. But I emailed the company and explained the situation. They got back to me very quickly and said they saw I was a BOTL and would send out a replacement ASAP. Got to love that kind of customer service and community support. Just wanted to give them some praise and let everyone know.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ordered and received but smoked one and asked and was authorized to return the rest. Communication then really dropped on their end. trying to be patient getting my money back.

Tasted like a flavored cigar, even though supposedly it's not. not what I was looking for but maybe for others.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Yeah they use some kind of minty sweetened cap thing, which you either like our don't like. First one I had didn't care for. Second one was alright. Third I actually really liked, and also didn't quite notice it as much and found the cigar to be pretty complex. The first two I just couldn't get past the cap flavoring. I like it, but wouldn't make that my everyday smoke.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah they use some kind of minty sweetened cap thing, which you either like our don't like. First one I had didn't care for. Second one was alright. Third I actually really liked, and also didn't quite notice it as much and found the cigar to be pretty complex. The first two I just couldn't get past the cap flavoring. I like it, but wouldn't make that my everyday smoke.
What exactly is going on there then? They told me not flavored not sweetened afterwards when I asked. I didn't see any mention of this In any reviews or in the descriptions on their website, but that taste was something I couldn't get past. Put it out after 5 minutes.