What's new

ISO - CCN 2018 COTY

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Anyone have any extra one they would be intrested in selling. I got rid of FB last year and realized I missed out on this years pipe.

Thanks

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
May not be much help but someone in CCN FB group had one for sale for what they paid for it. They bought two and are only keeping the one.
Yep that would have been my first stop....but I dont have FB anymore and it's a closed group. The MM link is dead, so this is my only means of snagging one.

What do the ccn and coty stand for?
Corn cob nation Cob of the Year. Great group of FB, just not worth the hassle of being on there.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yep that would have been my first stop....but I dont have FB anymore and it's a closed group. The MM link is dead, so this is my only means of snagging one.

Corn cob nation Cob of the Year. Great group of FB, just not worth the hassle of being on there.
Oh nvm :( I was thinking it might be about Comoy's Christmas pipe, by b&m still had a few last I looked

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I’ll keep my eyes out for you. I haven’t checked the group in a while though.

Dumb question, maybe try e-mailing Missouri Meershaum and see if they can help?? Or maybe get you in touch with one of the group creators??

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk