What's new

Iso....

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
ISO Peace on earth and goodwill toward Men. Merry Christmas all my Brothers and Sisters. Thanks to Eric and all involved in keeping this home away from home up and running. Like any family their are bumps in the road but at the end of the day we are still Family. Take the time to remember why we celebrate Christmas and tell your loved ones you love them. Today is a gift Tomorrow is a present.

PS. For those of you who thought I would actually post an ISO on here....I've learned my lesson long ago. MODS I hope you read this before you move it lol.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year BOTL!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
ISO Peace on earth and goodwill toward Men. Merry Christmas all my Brothers and Sisters. Thanks to Eric and all involved in keeping this home away from home up and running. Like any family their are bumps in the road but at the end of the day we are still Family. Take the time to remember why we celebrate Christmas and tell your loved ones you love them. Today is a gift Tomorrow is a present.

PS. For those of you who thought I would actually post an ISO on here....I've learned my lesson long ago. MODS I hope you read this before you move it lol.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year BOTL!
I should be able to cover this. Send it your way Thursday Rod.

And great post :grin: