What's new

it'll kill ya

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
got these today from my friend in south africa. they really went overboard with the warning sticker:

i guess we'll find out,cause i'm definitely gonna smoke 'em...

i found this in an australian tobacco shop while surfing the net:

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Ron, you be very careful with those and don't smoke more than one at a time my friend!
Is it bad if I've actually smoked more than one at at time before... with both sticks in my mouth simultaneously?

"I'm not addicted to tobacco, I just really like cigars - I can stop any time I want to"

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
That's funny... Australia has some nice warning stickers too!?! :frownno:
The worst are the Australian ones where it has some nasty gnarly looking defomed tooth on it :(
Does their gov't actually think these stickers deter cigar smokers from smoking cigars??? It only deters people from buying cigars from Australia if anything... meaning their gov't loses out on tax income! I know I think twice about ordering there because those boxes look so ugly in my humi.

So... they pay money to print the stickers and salaries of these idiots running this program AND lose out on tax income!?! LOL

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Does their gov't actually think these stickers deter cigar smokers from smoking cigars??? It only deters people from buying cigars from Australia if anything... meaning their gov't loses out on tax income! I know I think twice about ordering there because those boxes look so ugly in my humi.

So... they pay money to print the stickers and salaries of these idiots running this program AND lose out on tax income!?! LOL
I agree with you there... those stickers are HORRID!!!!!

Now if only the quality there could be found else where...