What's new

"It's a Girl" cigars

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
No I'm not sure what to get here... I'm drawn to Cusano because they seem like the middle of the road for price/value. However, I guess they have a new? it's a boy/girl cigar. It's a robusto instead of the toro I saw previously. They come in a box of 10 for ~$54 each, whereas I'll pay between $75-$80 for a box of 20 of the other ones. However, the box of 10 looks much nicer and I like the bands a lot better. I'm sure they're the same cigar, but I like the look of the 10ct boxes a lot more. If I was buying them for myself, I'd simply get the cheaper ones. However, I'm buying these to pass out, so I'd like them to be nice. I also see the 10ct boxes have a place where I can have her name written on the inside of the box, and my sister-in-law does colligraphy so I think that would be awesome. To buy two boxes of the 10ct as opposed to one box of the 20ct, it would only cost me about $20 more. Anyway, do you think it would be worth it?

10 Count Box:

20 Count Box:

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
First of all, congrats! Fatherhood, while challenging, is one of the most rewarding experiences in life. I'm a fan.

Secondly, if more than 50% of the recipients of these cigars are NOT regular smokers, then I would say save the cash and spend it on a nicer stick for yourself come the little lady's first birthday. I bought a box of 8-5-8s when my son was born, and half of them didn't even get smoked more than halfway... which was kind of a waste.

Third-ly, if this is your first child, I recommend reading The-Three-Martini-Playdate. This book really helps put some perspective on how parenting can change your life for the worst.

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
My brother loves the C18, but it's in the worst cigars I've ever had list for me. IMO.
I had some C18s when I first started smoking cigars, and I have had one or two since then. From what I recall I enjoyed them. For a reasonably-priced, every-day cigar I think they're just right.

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Agreed! I got one box of the Cusanos and a box of these:

Thought chocolate cigars would be a unique idea, not as tacky as cheap bubble gum cigars people would toss anyway but much less expensive!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Congratulations, I don't think I personally would do the davidoffs, probably the cusanos.

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Davidoffs aren't exactly in my price range, and especially no to hand out to people who for the most point won't smoke or appreciate them.