It's a start....

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Lookin' good Tom! :thumbsup:

Boy, that sure brings back memories.
Ain't that the truth! Always glad I started out with a 200ct. and not the 50ct. I had planned on :smokingbo

Looking good bro! Keep up the work! :applause:

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
cvm4 said:
Ain't that the truth! Always glad I started out with a 200ct. and not the 50ct. I had planned on :smokingbo

Looking good bro! Keep up the work! :applause:
Jag...
I wish I had that presence of mind...I went from a 50 to a 250. Now I have the 250 plus the odd assortment of tupperware and rubbermaids.

:rolling:

You got the makings of a fine stash there bubba. I figure that you got nothing but fine sticks in there and not a dog in sight.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looks Good! If the "bug" has bit you, start checking out coolers since you can get them pretty cheap over the winter. Trust me, you will be up-sizing in no time :yes:

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Two Jacks - Looks Good! If the "bug" has bit you, start checking out coolers since you can get them pretty cheap over the winter. Trust me, you will be up-sizing in no time
Thanks Two Jacks! :waving: I already have my eye on a couple. One I found for a little over $300 that has storage around 1000 or so. I was looking at the 300 - 500 range but I have a feeling my habit is going to get worse.

And to think, my younger brother called me the other day and told me he thinks he has a cigar addiction. He said he felt like a crack addict. I just laughed at him. Well, I guess the 'Bug' has hit me too now. Here is his new addition to his home. The Brown Cherry one is actually his that the guy used in the picture after completion. Enjoy! Jag's Brother's Humi Yeah, I think we have problems! :help:

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
<--------
Bob makes great cabinets Tom, I would highly reccomend anyone purchase one of his pieces.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
<--------
Bob makes great cabinets Tom, I would highly reccomend anyone purchase one of his pieces. :yes:
He's great to work with too! :seesaw: