What's new

It's been a week since they shipped my cigars....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The box which took 110 days was a box of Cohiba Siglo III's. The vendor replaced them after 30 days free of charge. When they showed up after the 110, I contacted the vendor and they couldn't believe it. The funny thing was the cigars were fine, they weren't dried out at all.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The longest I've waited for a package was about 7 weeks. The vendor was having some issues and had to hold shipments for a few weeks.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Both boxes finally here. Two weeks total wasn't that bad. The Generosos were dated Oct 02. Smoked one last night, and it was great, but they need to sit in my humidor for a little bit. Just ordered four more boxes this morning. LOL!!!

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
pharmgator said:
Both boxes finally here. Two weeks total wasn't that bad. The Generosos were dated Oct 02. Smoked one last night, and it was great, but they need to sit in my humidor for a little bit. Just ordered four more boxes this morning. LOL!!!
Holy Cow! 4 Boxes of Cuabas? I think I need to go over to your house and make room in the humidor for ya!

Good choice in the Cuaba line Gator, it's one of my fav's.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
indyrob said:
Holy Cow! 4 Boxes of Cuabas? I think I need to go over to your house and make room in the humidor for ya!

Good choice in the Cuaba line Gator, it's one of my fav's.
I'm sorry - not 4 boxes of Cuabas. Monte D, Upmann Monarchs, QdO Coronas, and Bolivar CG