What's new

Its been awhile, good to be back!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just wanted to say hello.........................again. Been gone about 8 months or so. Great to see alot of the same names! Had some family issues/concerns, but things getting better everyday! Slowed down smoking for awhile too. Starting to get back up to my smoking quota too. Been shifting my current buying habits and smoking habits to mostly CC. Its the one thing that gives me much enjoyment after a rough day!
Its great to see that this is still a classy site. :thumbsup:

Its great to be back, and as always, looking forward to learning and hopefully contributing some useful cigar info/knowledge.

P.S. I did post last week or so about a Herf in Nashville some people were talking about. It is an older post, but if anyone wants to have a Herf or get together in Nashville, I would be happy to help anyway I can. Thanks.

Peace,
Gary

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Nice to see you back Gary! You could have been a big help in that defunct Nashville herf.

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Welcome back Gary....I wasn't here 8 months ago but I must agree with you...this is a classy site and I haven't met one bad egg. I'm glad to hear that things are moving in the right direction for you.

Sam