What's new

its gonna be hard.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im having surgery in the morning on my stomach,had a hernia come through an old surgery and get strangulated ,painful,anyway the doc told my wife no cigars for a couple weeks because of something about my blood vessals and healing.arggh.anyway wish me luck.:thumbsup:

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Good luck. You will be able to smoke again before you know it. Be strong.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
im having surgery in the morning on my stomach,had a hernia come through an old surgery and get strangulated ,painful,anyway the doc told my wife no cigars for a couple weeks because of something about my blood vessals and healing.arggh.anyway wish me luck.:thumbsup:
Dang man, good luck.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks you guys, ive been home since friday,operated wednesday, but been real sick,feeling better.2 days in the hospital was kinda of a pain but im walking a little bit now losing that dang weight too,been on a diet before surgery went from 300 to 270 now almost a week after surgery im 259lbs feels good.weel cant hardly set in this computer chair.but thanks to all.:smokingme

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
glad to hear things went well. just think every day that passes you will feel better and before you know it, you will be able to sit down and enjoy a nice cigar