What's new

Its Here Its Here!!!!! Pics added

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
My Avallo arrived today and WOW!!!!! I got it home and realized that we are moving on Wednesday so I brought it over to my new house. I unpacked it and it's bigger and more beautiful than I could've imagined. Thank you Matt and Ron for taking such good care of me and answering all of questions. I'll post up pics after we move and I get it all filled up.

So after seeing you guys asking for pics and me just wanting to get my stash in there, I moved my stash to the new house today. Well only the stuff the wife knows about. I have a few boxes at my local hiding. As you guys can see i have plenty of room now. Let the shopping spree begin, hopefully.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for sharing !

Positive - Looks HOT !!! Those drawers are really deep.
Negative - Spaces in the drawer are really wide, no ? You can easily drop flying pig or petite corona, no ?

Enjoy, man !

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Thanks for sharing !

Positive - Looks HOT !!! Those drawers are really deep.
Negative - Spaces in the drawer are really wide, no ? You can easily drop flying pig or petite corona, no ?

Enjoy, man !
I have a very similar humi and while the slotsare large I accept them for more airflow. A little carefull loading is better then dry smokes

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
the slots in the singles drawer are large so that airflow is improved. The slots are also diagonal to prevent cigars from falling through.