What's new

It's here, It's here

CMT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Footballl season has come again. :blob: :blob: :blob:

Anyone watch the Tokoyo bowl this weekend ( Ind.VS Atl. ), Good to see some preseason plays but I'm ready for regular season.

For everyone that is in a pool with me.....We are still friends, so don't take this ass kicking personal. :wink:

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
vipe said:
Hells yeah! Ricky 'The Toke' Williams will be in action...

...lead by Saban.

I heard that one of the Perks of Ricky's contract is a guest box with Lava Lamps, a water pipe and All The Nachos You can eat! ;)

Uh, doesn't He have some suspenision time to deal with, first?

BTW- Alright Foot's Ball!!! :)

slack

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
CMT said:
Footballl season has come again. :blob: :blob: :blob:

Anyone watch the Tokoyo bowl this weekend ( Ind.VS Atl. ), Good to see some preseason plays but I'm ready for regular season.

For everyone that is in a pool with me.....We are still friends, so don't take this ass kicking personal. :wink:
I see your a Texan fan, I had Andre Johnson on my fantasy team last year but it seemed carr just wouldn't throw it his way. I would like to pick him up again but just afraid the same thing will happen.

Hambo

I'm Cigar-a-licious
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm getting Giddy with excitement. I think I have already over committed to different fantasy football leagues but who cares. I just bought season tickets to the MSU spartans today too!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hell yea it is here..... i cannot wait... and yes ricky's 4 games are regular season only...

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hambo said:
I'm getting Giddy with excitement. I think I have already over committed to different fantasy football leagues but who cares. I just bought season tickets to the MSU spartains today too!
:barf:

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hambo said:
I'm getting Giddy with excitement.
Me too. I'm so desperate I might even go to some of the preseason games.

The third game of the preseason is Giants and Jets - if it's a physical as their scrimmages have been it could be worthwhile.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Ashy said:
I see your a Texan fan, I had Andre Johnson on my fantasy team last year but it seemed carr just wouldn't throw it his way. I would like to pick him up again but just afraid the same thing will happen.
I know it's early to speculate, but I think AJ is going to be a HoF'er. He has unbelieveable balance, speed and hands. So long as he get's with a QB that has that 1-2 punch like so many past QB/Receiver legends (albeit with Carr or someone else). I think last year they tried to use AJ to much as a hot 'bait' reciever. That only works well when you your other receivers who can step up in each game. I think overall last year was him doing mostly route work and gave him a bit more defensive training to be a better all-around athlete.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
:rofl:

Actually I grew up despising MSU and rooting for UofM with my dad...up until he paid for my sister's Teaching degree at MSU that is. :hysterica

Hambo

I'm Cigar-a-licious
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
To be honest, I was never a huge fan of MSU until I got accepted there. Since I went to a division III school for undergrad I got pretty excited when I was associated with a Big 10 school. Can't beat tailgating no matter where you are though. :thumbsup:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Ha, it's funy you mention the tailgating. My sister and her friends would buy the student packages and just tailgate every weekend. They sold the tickets. :hysterica

Bsslack

So-Cal/Riverside
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
wasch_24 said:
Ha, it's funy you mention the tailgating. My sister and her friends would buy the student packages and just tailgate every weekend. They sold the tickets. :hysterica

Todd,

Your Sister Tailgates???!!!!

Well Alright!!!!!:)

Dude You KNOW I'm Kidding! ;)

I Love FootBall Season, but then I'm from Texas! Don't Nobody Do Football like Texan's Do!!! That I AIN'T Kidding About!!!! :)

slack

CMT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a game on Thursady also, Chargers Vs Greenbay. Bears looked good last night, Might have a better season (from last place just up one is good).