What's new

It's only cubans for 50 Cent

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yup, but it's still stupid though.
Ain't nothing but a G thang baby. Part of being a Gansta is blatant disregard for the law, and to have that, you have to be , at least, a little stupid.

damn that's a lot of commas

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
It makes you wonder if he can even tell the difference between a Habano and a Domestic or if he's just trying to portray an image. I guess we won't know unless he gets featured in CA :dunno:

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Yeah seriously. At the next Texas HERF I attend maybe Ill bring some KFC and Hennesey and we can see what all the hype is about>:stickbeat

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have heard that the rider was a way to allow the performer to get out of the performance. Basically they ask for so much crap that they can always find something that wasn't supplied correctly so they can cry breach of contract.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
This was an interesting thread.

Can you imagine...if he does a show every 3 days while on tour, that means he's eating KFC or Church's chicken 2-3 times a week. Now i'll admit, fried chicken is good, but it aint that good.

But i agree, if he were a real smoker, he'd be a little more exact on what cigar they were giving. Cuban cigars is a pretty general statement. It's all about stigma for him...yeah biotch, comez on back to da green room an leh 50 cent axe you some questions while i toke on my cuban blunt...

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
That "gangsta" stuff is booty! He's worked w/Samuel Jackson, has been seen hanging with Donald Trump...So Im sure he knows what he is smoking...

If I had the money...This is what I would do...Smoke a siglo VI a 1/4 of the way and put it out on someones head...sssssssssss! now that's some "gangsta sh!t!"