What's new

It's the most wonderful time of the year.....

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
My b&m said it'd be another week or two before they get Anejos...all they're getting right now are a variety of Opus gift sets.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Is it just me or are the Anejo's really slow coming in this year? Holts only got in one or two boxes of Sharks before Thanksgiving and nothing since. I don't see any other posts about them either.
Still just had the sharks at Holt's and only one per person limit

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
They must have just came back in yesterday. I called on Tuesday and they said they were still waiting for more.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
My local B&M just got in their yearly stash of Anejo's and WOAM. I have managed to acquire four WOAM & three Sharks. I just happened to walk in the door as they were unpacking their shipment (talk about timing). I also called into Holts and ordered the Carlito's Way sampler on Tuesday. I like everyone else...Luv this time of the year!

I wonder what would happen if I loaded up a fifteen passenger van of non-cigar smokers and took them to the shop to purchase Anejos and WOAM.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Damn, they had the bigger size of Anjeo's. Good thing I have a bunch of singles, but you can never have too many of those.