What's new

I've been vaxxed 10 times already.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I'm on a roll!! I keep getting free sh!t to get vaxxed. It's great. I got a $20 gift card at Walmart. I got free baseball tickets today...Hopefully next week I'll get some lottery tickets and a free beer. All you gotta do is sign a form and get the jab. Got to love America!!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
The kids who just got ice cream were robbed.....imho.
Ice cream? I got SHIT!!! IDGAF which side you fall on, do you! But I'm a huge minority on my shift at work.... If we're fully vaxed +2 weeks, we don't have to wear a mask.... I'm literally the only officer not wearing a mask at work. I should write Gov. Asa and DEMAND my free lottery tickets!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ice cream? I got SHIT!!! IDGAF which side you fall on, do you! But I'm a huge minority on my shift at work.... If we're fully vaxed +2 weeks, we don't have to wear a mask.... I'm literally the only officer not wearing a mask at work. I should write Gov. Asa and DEMAND my free lottery tickets!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
That's your governor? Wow. That is a hot lil mama.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Love that all the people who went and got vaxxed as soon as they were eligible aren't getting fabulous prizes like the people who sat on the fence for months and now get to win cash and trips. WTAF.