What's new

I've been vaxxed 10 times already.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Ice cream? I got SHIT!!! IDGAF which side you fall on, do you! But I'm a huge minority on my shift at work.... If we're fully vaxed +2 weeks, we don't have to wear a mask.... I'm literally the only officer not wearing a mask at work. I should write Gov. Asa and DEMAND my free lottery tickets!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

As I always say, go big or go home :smuggrin:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You can usually show your card to be eligible for most giveaways!

In Louisiana residents can show their vax card and get into any state park without admission fees for the entire summer. We have a long weekend and where planning on taking advantage of the free admission but tropical weather is moving in Friday

Louisiana just announced a lottery involving cash giveaways and scholarships for vaccinated residents. Total cost 2.3 million

I feel good about this one, I'll try to remember my friends on the forum after I win

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
You can usually show your card to be eligible for most giveaways!

In Louisiana residents can show their vax card and get into any state park without admission fees for the entire summer. We have a long weekend and where planning on taking advantage of the free admission but tropical weather is moving in Friday

Louisiana just announced a lottery involving cash giveaways and scholarships for vaccinated residents. Total cost 2.3 million

I feel good about this one, I'll try to remember my friends on the forum after I win

Wow, they have pulled out all the stops!! As they say, you need to be jabbed to win.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Only need to be jabbed twice for the two shot system, once for the one shot system.

Show you how confident I am in the effectiveness of the Vaccine I'm going to have breakfast and play the quarter slots for a couple hours in Mississippi without a mask! If that doesn't prove I trust the science, well maybe nothing will!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Only need to be jabbed twice for the two shot system, once for the one shot system.

Show you how confident I am in the effectiveness of the Vaccine I'm going to have breakfast and play the quarter slots for a couple hours in Mississippi without a mask! If that doesn't prove I trust the science, well maybe nothing will!

ALWAYS safe and effective but you can never have too much of a good thing. Good for you taking that big leap of faith. Blessed be the science!!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
"All vaccinated Californians are automatically registered in the biggest statewide vaccine lottery yet. On June 15, 10 people will be selected to win $1.5 million each. Thirty people will win $50,000 -- California Gov. Gavin Newsom announced half the winners on June 4, and the other half will be revealed on June 15. If any of the winners happen to be under age 18, their winnings will be deposited in a savings account they can access after turning 18. People age 12 and older are eligible as long as they received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Additionally, starting May 27, the first 2 million people to get vaccinated will receive $50 grocery gift cards."

I never got my $50 grocery gift card. Kinda pissed. That's a bottle of Eagle Rare and a shitload of chips n salsa.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to look that one up. Looks like a tasty Tat!
Iv'e heard this vax is 100% effective...
View attachment 166019
Not tasty at all, possibly the worst cigar ever produced. If you ever see any for sale please let me know asap so I can purchase them and properly dispose of them!

If anyone tells you otherwise they are big fat liars and will be dealt with accordingly!

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0