What's new

J.D. Howard Reserve (Crowned Heads)

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Looking forward to these. Headley Grange has become a big part of my 2013 rotation and I'm a big fan of what The Crowned Heads is doing. Go Jon!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks guys...appreciate the kind words of support. May need to get some of the J.D. Howard Reserve pre-release samples out here on BOTL....

We're excited about gettin this one out.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks guys...appreciate the kind words of support. May need to get some of the J.D. Howard Reserve pre-release samples out here on BOTL....

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
That's the best news that I have heard all day! Thanks Jon.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
We're excited about you guys getting them out too!

Rating - 91.7%
12   1   0
Thanks for keeping us updated. I personally love the Four Kicks line and the Headley Grange is also part of my rotation. I'm also glad I was able to grab 2 boxes of the Mule Kick's those are smoking so nice right now. I am Defiantly a Crowned Heads fan keep them coming.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Very excited about these. All the CH stuff is in heavy rotation right now. I have yet to have a vitola that I have not liked whether it is Four Kicks, Mule Kick or Headly Grange they all ROCK!