What's new

J.D. Howard Reserve HR52

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Great review! You sound like an expert reviewer.

Jon, nice touch once again. It is really pretty cook how in touch you are with your patrons, especially here at BOTL. I can't wait to smoke one of these sticks!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
BOTL - Thanks for all the kind words of support and interest....

A real brief J.D.Howard Reserve update: I spoke with Ernie this morning at the factory. Production of JDHR has been in full-swing for over a month--am hoping to get more pre-release samples in about 2 weeks. Boxes & bands are en route...hope to post some pics soon.

The official JDHR 'release' is about 5 weeks away...

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
BOTL - I know there are a lot of people here who aren't on Twitter...so I hope this link works--but, anyway, here's a photo of a J.D. Howard Reserve HR46 (6 x 46) I'm smoking in the office today:

https://twitter.com/3BarHuber/status/343112768456638464/photo/1

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
I don't know if it has anything to do with me being on mobile. But the link wouldn't work. Or maybe it's because your tweets are protected. I just requested to follow if that's the case.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Looks awesome!

Another thing that I love that I haven't heard mentioned a lot is Crowned Heads keeping their cigars on the slimmer side. Norm these days being such damn big RG's, nice to see a company provide thinner smokes.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Looks awesome!

Another thing that I love that I haven't heard mentioned a lot is Crowned Heads keeping their cigars on the slimmer side. Norm these days being such damn big RG's, nice to see a company provide thinner smokes.
+1 on this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Rob - Thanks so much for the detailed review (IMHO, an excellent job at your "first review")--I'm so glad you enjoyed J.D. Howard Reserve.

Everyone Else - Thank you for your kind words of support. We appreciate all of you--without your support, we can't do what it is that we love to do here!

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
John, what we really want to know is, how do we get one of those hats!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rob - Thanks so much for the detailed review (IMHO, an excellent job at your "first review")--I'm so glad you enjoyed J.D. Howard Reserve.

Everyone Else - Thank you for your kind words of support. We appreciate all of you--without your support, we can't do what it is that we love to do here!

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
John, what we really want to know is, how do we get one of those hats!
Seconded!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you didn't mention this was 1st review, we would never have guessed it. Well done and I can't wait to get my hands on these. This is my most anticipated cigar release for this year.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the JDHR is anything like the HG or better, it is definitely box worthy for me (weekend smoker). I am really looking forward to this release. I wonder if Jon would consider a BOTL release at some point.

Also, a great first review, Rob.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Great review Rob! You nailed it like a natural! I'd attest that to you knowing the 4Kicks line so well
and to you just being a great writer my friend! You have me foaming at the mouth for one of these!

Sounds like you've hit your mark Jon! I followed you on twitter, and am waiting to be accepted.
I looked at the pic you put up on Yfrog, and I got to wondering. Is that a Dark Habano Wrapper
like the Mule Kicks, or a Maduro Wrapper?